Complaint Review: MEDCO

• Submitted: Sun, February 16, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: Jack Mc — new orleans Louisiana
, Select State/Province USA

In my humble opinion, the incompetence of this company sets a new standard.

The facts:

I was unable to get my prescriptions filled due to "a known issue" in their software, so far spanning two days.

This issue caused some of the largest pharmacies to believe they were no longer on the Medco/Express Scripts network and refused to provide contracted to coverage to who knows how mnay millions.

After 9 phone calls over a two days period trying to get my medications refilled, I gave up and went to emergency to get my prescriptions.

Each time I called these incompetents, they sent me to a new pharmacy - 6 in all.  I transferred my prescription 5 times in one day only to be told the incompetents were wrong again and to just try another pharmacy.

After each call, I called or drove as directed to various ntaional pharmacies.  Each time the hapless pharamcy techs shrugged their shoulders.  I was told that Medeco/Express Scripts system reported them as no longer in Medco/Express Scripts network.

I my opinion, I finally realized they were just lying to me like crazy.

One supervisor stated well "it is not just you sir, many people have no coverage due to this glitch". My response was and that is better that it is not just me?  Really?

What a bunch of incompetent,  indifferent clerks.

Should you be so unfortunate to get directed to a Mona or an Arla McCeary, supervisors of excellent incompetence, just hang up...don't even bother wasting your breath talking to these bozos.

If there was ever a reason to take care of my health, the cavalier attitude of these bozos has provided ample motivation to workout every day to avoid becoming dependent on these fools will deliver needed medication.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEDCO/Select-StateProvince/MEDCO-Express-Script-RAMPART-INDIFFERENCE-COUPLED-WITH-INCOMPETENCE-Issaquah-washington-1123998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEDCO