Complaint Review: MEDICOR, L.L.C. "KWIC-CLAIM"

• Submitted: Wed, June 21, 2000
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2001

• Reported By:BELCAMP MD
MEDICOR, L.L.C. "KWIC-CLAIM"
WEB ADDRESS:WWW.MEDICORLA.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

"KWIC-CLAIM" WORK FROM HOME --*UPDATE

*0: I also got into this problem, but eventually got my money back.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
IF YOU'RE LOOKING INTO THE HUGE CRAZE ABOUT WORKING FROM YOUR HOME IN YOUR SPARE TIME, LOOK NO FURTHER. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THOSE COMPANIES THAT TELL YOU YOU CAN MAKE ALL KINDS OF MONEY RIGHT FROM YOUR VERY HOME ARE FULL OF YOU KNOW WHAT......
THE COMPANY "QWIK-CLAIM" SENT ME THE SOFTWARE I ORDERED FROM OVER THE PHONE. THEY ASSURED ME THAT THE $339.00 OFFER I WAS GETTING WAS ONLY GOING TO BE GOOD FOR A FEW MORE DAYS. THE REGULAR PRICE FOR THE SOFTWARE IS NORMALLY $449.00. WOW!, I THOUGHT, WHAT A GREAT DEAL.WRONG!!!!!!!!!

AFTER LOADING THE SOFTWARE AND SPEEDING THROUGH THE TUTORIAL, I SAID TO MYSELF THIS IS EASY. NOW ALL THAT I HAVE TO DO IS USE THE SOFTWARE'S LISTING OF DOCTORS IN MY AREA THAT WILL WELCOME MY NEW MEDICAL BILLING SOFTWARE. HECK, $7.00-$12.00 PER CLAIM SUBMITTED TO MEDICARE OR BLUECROSS, ETC. AND I WOULD BE MAKING ALL KINDS OF MONEY. THEY ASSURED ME THAT MANY MANY OFFICES DO THEIR BILLING THE OLE FASHION WAY. "THEY HAND WRITE IT ON FORMS". I COULD OFFER THEM A PRACTICALLY ERROR FREE "QWIK" WAY AND GET THEM THEIR MONEYS EVEN FASTER.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU, THEY LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT ONE DOCTOR'S OFFICE HAS RESPONDED TO MY BEEPER, HOME PHONE, RETURN ADDRESS, ETC. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE.
HECK, WHY FIX IT IF IT AIN'T BROKE. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS - COMPANY. I'VE TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY GETTING MY MONEY BACK FROM THEM.

ANY WORK FROM HOME OFFERS OUT THERE ARE MOSTLY SCAMS. SINCE THE ARRIVAL OF THE INTERNET EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERYONE IS JUMPING ON THE "BANDWAGON" TO YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. DON'T BUY INTO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE PUT THIS ARTICLE ON YOUR FRONT WEB PAGE FOR ME...

JEFFREY M. F.
BELAIR, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEDICOR-LLC-KWIC-CLAIM/nationwide/KWIC-CLAIM-WORK-FROM-HOME-UPDATE-2503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEDICOR, L.L.C. "KWIC-CLAIM"

#1 0

I also got into this problem, but eventually got my money back.

AUTHOR: - ()

----- Original Message -----

From: Lynch Lind

To: info@ripoffreport.com

Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 12:44 PM

Subject: Kwic Claim Medical Billling Work from Home

Jeffrey Fitch is asking about rebate for the sofware he purchased. I also got into this problem, but eventually got my money back. It took many phone calls to them and then I e-mailed the Better Business Bureau in Nevada and finally they called me back and told me if I sent the software back I could get a refund. I received $377.00 back. If you can e-mail Jeffrey I would be glad to try and help him.

Thanks