Complaint Review: MEDICOR ,LLC

• Reported By:MOBILE AL
MEDICOR ,LLC
UNKNOWN Internet U.S.A.

MEDICOR LLC is a dirt bag rip-off scam. Internet, Worldwide

*Consumer Comment: took me and others hook, line, and sinker

*Consumer Suggestion: Shut down

I ORDERED A MEDICAL RECORDS BILLING PACKAGE FOR 397.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING OVER THE PHONE VIA DEBIT CARD. AFTER I RECIEVED IT I HAD PROBLEMS, THE DOCTORS LIST WAS FAULTY ALL ADDRESSES WHERE WRONG.

SO I CALLED THE 1-800 NUMBER THERE WAS ALWAYS A RECORDING, I CONTINUED TO CALL UNTIL I BEGAN TO GET A BUSY SIGNAL, I RELIZED I HAD BEEN SCAMMED.

BY THE WAY THE CUMPUTER PROGRAM THATS SUPPOSED TO BE MEDICAL BILLING SOLUTIONS IS CALLED KWIC-CLAIM.

xylina
MOBILE, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2002 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEDICOR-LLC/internet/MEDICOR-LLC-is-a-dirt-bag-rip-off-scam-Internet-Worldwide-1030230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEDICOR ,LLC

took me and others hook, line, and sinker

AUTHOR: ANN - (U.S.A.)

This company took me and others hook, line, and sinker, I was told also that by recruiting others I could be entitled to commission, and boy did I do just that, spent countless hours studying and preparing myself for this new found adventure, spent not only the money for the program but countless of dollars on supplies, typing paper, ink for my printer, envelopes, and stamps, how many doctors received the bogus letters provided to me by this company, humiliated and ashamed to this day am I to have succumed to such deceit, by educating ourselves is the only way one can keep from being suckered into this type of mallous, I just wish I had not talked so many of my friends to try out this program we all lost, and lost big, just another lesson learned.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Shut down

AUTHOR: anti - ()

In late February, the FTC filed a complaint against Medicor LLC and its owner, Andrew Rubin, charging them with misrepresenting their medical billing employment opportunities. A federal judge in Los Angeles subsequently issued a preliminary injunction against the defendants, froze their assets and appointed a receiver for the company.

For information about the FTC's case against Medicor, call 202-326-3539 or 202-326-2647.

Or call:
Byron Z. Moldo (receiver) phone number 310-726-4247 (The phone is go to the United States District Court for the Central District of California, do not worry to call, this is not a scam lawyer.)