Complaint Review: MEDICUS

MEDICUS
170 Eucalyptus Ave. Internet United States of America

MEDICUS BREI THOSE PHANTOM CHARGES Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution request

I received a call this morning from my credit card fraud monitoring office this morning.  They questioned two charges made on my bank account via my debit card this past Thursday for $9.95 each.

One was from Medicus; one was from BREI.  The company markets golf equipment and educational videos.

I am a disabled individual.  I receive a disability hardship pension.  The only golf I have played is miniature golf.

The result of this suspect activity is my bank account was closed over my objection.  I have done nothing to warrant this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEDICUS/internet/MEDICUS-BREI-THOSE-PHANTOM-CHARGES-Internet-879165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEDICUS

Resolution request

AUTHOR: Medicus - (USA)

I'm sorry to hear of your experience.  It's important to Medicus that all customers feel satisfied with their experience and we'd like to make sure that you are satisfied.  Please call 1-866-673-6115 ext 1000 or e-mail medicusblogger@gmail.com so that we may address your experience.
- Stephan @ Medicus