Complaint Review: MEDSFIRST.COM

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Ft Myers Florida
MEDSFIRST.COM
Internet USA

MEDSFIRST.COM Do NOT buy from medsfirst they will take your money and never send your medicine or refund your money! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Medsfirst delivered for me.

*General Comment: Get the money back from your credit card company

Do not buy from medsfirst.com they will happily take your money and never send your products.

I sent them $91.00 dollars and never recieved product or refund even after contacting them several times where each time they have a different excuse now no response. Thought I was getting a great deal on my meds I even told  two people at work about this company and they also ordered and scammed now I feel responsible for their loss stupid company should be shut down immediatly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 04:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEDSFIRSTCOM/internet/MEDSFIRSTCOM-Do-NOT-buy-from-medsfirst-they-will-take-your-money-and-never-send-your-med-1070240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEDSFIRST.COM

Medsfirst delivered for me.

AUTHOR: hoppy1 - ()

I had used Medsfirst half a dozen times in 2011/2012. The delivery was always more than 3 weeks and once it never arrived. I live in China so I have no idea if it was their doing or customs here that stopped the delivery. After quite a lot of badgering, they promised to resend my order for free (as is their policy). Only half the order arrived. Again...them or customs I have no idea.

I have reason once more to be ordering my medication over the net and decided to give this lot another try. For 2 weeks in August I kept getting a message saying they weren't taking orders because of the monsoon. Finally on the 23rd my order went through. After some back and forth emails to confirm my address, my order arrived this afternoon. 10 days after placing the order...must be a record of soom sort.

I hope the author of the initial review has success. I have no association with Medsfirst whatsoever...I am not being paid to write this...I am simply telling of my experience...take it or leave it.

#2 General Comment

Get the money back from your credit card company

AUTHOR: GTK - ()

Report it to your credit card company you have 90 days to do so. Tell them you did not recieve what you paid for.

salary