Complaint Review: MEGA HEALTH

• Reported By: ivyj1 — davenport Iowa United States of America
MEGA HEALTH
11271 BENTURA BLVD. SUIT 506 Internet, California United States of America

MEGA HEALTH ORDINARY SIMPLE MAN Internet, California

I ordered the free trail version on my credit received the pills which did nothing for me. the next month I was sent more pills by the mail which I promptly returned to sender (WAREHOUSE. 500 BIC DR. BLDG#4, MILFORD, CT 06461). called to cancel the account, ask for the refund and was told because they were  separate from the place of shipping and they then could no refund my monies ($179.90) which were deducted form my credit card account and they have made no effort to do so. I have contacted them twice to attain my refunds and have not yet been successful. So I need help with this matter sort of a law suit which I may indeed have to consider.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEGA-HEALTH/Internet-California-91604/MEGA-HEALTH-ORDINARY-SIMPLE-MAN-Internet-California-851778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEGA HEALTH