Complaint Review: MEHOW At Mehow, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, June 27, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By:FRANKLIN PARK Illinois
MEHOW At Mehow, Inc.
PO Box 490 Imperial Beach, California U.S.A.

MEHOW At Mehow, Inc. MEHOW - 10 Second Rip Off Artist! Imperial Beach California

*Consumer Comment: COMPLETE UTTER SCAM AND WASTE OF TIME! BEWARE OF YOUR CREDIT CARDS!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mehow, Inc. An Honest and Relable Company

Mehow is the new RIPOFF ARTIST.

It's simple:

I ordered.
They charged my card.
Nothing shipped.
Emailed several time and voicemailed several times to let them know.
I called and only get voicemails.
Month later they called once to confirm a refund.
Months after that still no refund.
I looked up online to see if anyone else is having problems. WOW does he have alot of very unhappy people in his own forum regarding not receiving the product, charging every month, no refunds.

Next step for me is to call my credit card bank up to get my money back.

If you just want to give your money away and get nothing in return this is the place to go.

Charles
FRANKLIN PARK, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2009 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEHOW-At-Mehow-Inc/Imperial-Beach-California-91933/MEHOW-At-Mehow-Inc-MEHOW-10-Second-Rip-Off-Artist-Imperial-Beach-California-465474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEHOW At Mehow, Inc.

COMPLETE UTTER SCAM AND WASTE OF TIME! BEWARE OF YOUR CREDIT CARDS!!

AUTHOR: jtboss - (United States of America)

30000 happy customers my f***** ass!! this is all self claimed like those MLM marketing companies claiming they're on forbes..ha! you probably have 300-3000 customers if that! this is another company that just hypes themselves up..no one's ever seen your 30000 "happy customers" because i am another unhappy one and I completely understand what the guy above is saying plus their stuff is repetitive just a repackage of Mystery Method

So last year I ordered one of their products and it came with a free 1 hour consultation call..ok sure the guy was trying to be helpful and was alright even tho he didn't answer most of my questions and after they sent out an invoice with 0 amount on it for a $300 something product i was like wow...early christmas present for me?

Then a week later my statement came with almost $400 charge i was furious! I was like the kind of f****** audacity these people have to insult my intelligence like that! F****** piece of s*** scumbags!

Then guess what I filed the claim to my credit card company (Go with BMO they care about their customers and avoid President Choice financial at all cost!) and I got every single penny back and I got to keep the product because they have sent it out without my consent! HA! Take that b****! Suck my d***!

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mehow, Inc. An Honest and Relable Company

AUTHOR: mel - (United States of America)

Mehow, Inc. prides ourselves on providing amazing customer service, providing value and taking care of our customers. That said, we have over 30,000 happy customer and have been in business for over 4 years, but on occasions we do get that crazy customer.

We do love to hear feedback whether negative or positive from our customers, when it is the truth that is posted, because we do believe there is always room for improvement. But, when it is a completely fabricated story we will let it be known and take action with Badcustomer and our attorney, which is the case with Charles, who has filed the two reports on this site.

This is a completely ridiculous claim and this particular individual is pending legal action. Charles received all of his products and received every penny of his money back to him without returning the products. We followed all company procedures and policies in this case as we do with all cases.

Mel