Complaint Review: MEL CLAYTON FORD

• Submitted: Tue, December 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 05, 2006

• Reported By:SUN CITY Arizona
MEL CLAYTON FORD
1550EAST CAMELBACK RD PHOENIX, California U.S.A.

MEL CLAYTON FORD FAILED TO REPAY EXCESS SERVICE WHEN I SENT THEM A CANCELLATION FORM ON A FORD I HAD TRADEDIN . THE CANTRACT HAD A YEAR LEFT. I SENT ALL THE PAPER WORK IN JUNE 14 2006 AND MILEAGE WAS 33217 PHOENIX ARIZONA

ON AUG 6 2001 I BOUGHT A FORD TAURUS WITH A 7 YEAR .77000 MILES.
I TRADED IN ON JUNE 13 2006. I CALL THE EXTENDED SERVICE AND THEY TOLD ME TO SEND IN ALL THE PAPER FORMS. I DID THAT AND IN SEPT. I CALLED AND THEY SAID THEY DON'T HAVE ANY RECORD. I TALKED TO A LADY NAME ROSIE, WHO FAXED ME A NEW FORM ,WHICH I FILLED OUT AND FAXED IT BACK. HERE IT IS DEC. AND NO ANSWER. I CALLED THURSDAY NOV.30TH 2006 ONCE AGAIN NOBODY RETURNED MY CALL.
I HOPE YOU CAN HELP.I HAVE THE PAPER WORK THAT I SENT.

Walter
SUN CITY, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2006 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEL-CLAYTON-FORD/PHOENIX-California/MEL-CLAYTON-FORD-FAILED-TO-REPAY-EXCESS-SERVICE-WHEN-I-SENT-THEM-A-CANCELLATION-FORM-ON-223941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEL CLAYTON FORD