kids

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: N — Corps christi Texas United States of America
MEMBER SOLUTIONS

MEMBER SOLUTIONS HARASSMENT & RIPOFF, Internet

January 21, 2013 ... My MEMBER SOLUTIONS nightmare ...

The owner of my fitness facility told me a cancellation of membership required a thirty-day prior written notice. In October of 2012, he received my thirty-day prior written notice. However, MEMBER SOLUTIONS FAILED TO DEBIT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST MONTHLY PAYMENT. I did NOT prevent MEMBER SOLUTIONS from doing this, in any way. They just failed to carry out the transaction.

Until MEMBER SOLUTIONS called me (a month after the last payment was due) I did not even know it had not been debited. I told MEMBER SOLUTIONS I always pay what I owe (I'm debt free) and to debit my bank account for the last payment, just like they had done with all the others.

MEMBER SOLUTIONS told me I owed them $69.00 and wanted my credit card number. I told them that amount was incorrect and I only owed $59.00. They said it was correct (they had added a $10.00 late fee) and I had to pay it by credit card or be turned in for collection. I refused to give them my card number for obvious reasons. In return, they began an aggressive email and phone campaign. To this day they continue to harass me (voice mail shows they have called nearly every-other-day since November 2012) rather than admit their negligence, remove the false late charge and debit my account.

However, I found a solution (no pun intended) to this stalemate. I love my fitness facility. The owner is wonderful and gave me great workouts. I had intended to rejoin this month, until MEMBER SOLUTIONS got in my face. So my solution is this ... I paid the $69 tonight by credit card, which allows me to return to my trainer without embarrassment. I will buy a Groupon, LivingSocial or day pass for admission to avoid dealing with MEMBER SOLUTIONS. I am also blocking MEMBER SOLUTIONS from my email, phone, bank account and credit card usage from this point forward. It will cost me more to buy vouchers and I won't be able to go as often, but I will get my justice by exposing MEMBER SOLUTIONS as a rotten company that everyone should avoid, at any cost. I will also inform the fitness facility owner of my experience and all the other comments I have read online.

MEMBER SOLUTIONS will learn the cost of falsely charging a late fee is the wrong thing the do, when dealing with an individual that believes a company should have ethical principles or be held accountable. Also, I'm giving the employees at MEMBER SOLUTIONS notice that yelling threats at a person over the phone only gives the employee high blood pressure and bad Karma!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEMBER-SOLUTIONS/internet/MEMBER-SOLUTIONS-HARASSMENT-RIPOFF-Internet-1000921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEMBER SOLUTIONS