Complaint Review: MENU FOODS INCOME FUND

• Updated: Fri, March 23, 2007

• Reported By:Any city Other
MENU FOODS INCOME FUND
8 FALCONER DRIVE STREETSVILLE, Ontario Canada

MENU FOODS INCOME FUND RIPOFF RAT POISON IN FOOD LOOKING FOR ATTORNEY OR CLASS ACTION AGAINST MENU FOODS STREETSVILLE Ontario

I have made several attempts to contact MENU FOODS via telephone (lines are shut down probably because of newest story stating rat poison was found in the food) and also by email. They have failed to respond to any of my requests. I specically requested they pay for the testing since my 4 dogs displayed all of the symptoms listed on their web site. Because my dogs are seniors I am particularly concerned.

I have 4 dogs that were stricken with their product and our vet said it will be at least $100 (probably much more) to have the dogs tested. The vomiting, diarrhea was so bad for two weeks we could not show our home (which was for sale) during this time. Since I am on a fixed income the cost of testing is devastating to me.

I understand MENU foods does not wish to name the new supplier of their wheat ingredient so my belief is they are now accountable.

Also MENU foods has been named on several animal rights web sites for various problems. It is appalling they waited weeks after the deaths of several pets to recall their poisoned food because "they wanted to make sure it was their product that was killing the animals." ((WHAT????))

How do I sue someone in Canada from the US????

Our local attorneys say animals do not have rights (I BEG TO DIFFER ON THAT ONE WITH ALL THE STATE LAWS....) Probably what the attorney meant to say was "I won't get enough money off this to make it worth my efforts...."

ANGRY PET OWNER
Any city

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2007 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MENU-FOODS-INCOME-FUND/STREETSVILLE-Ontario-L5n-1B1/MENU-FOODS-INCOME-FUND-RIPOFF-RAT-POISON-IN-FOOD-LOOKING-FOR-ATTORNEY-OR-CLASS-ACTION-AGAI-240416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MENU FOODS INCOME FUND