• Report: #1051902

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: PinkJustice — Hollis New York
MEOC
163 West 125 st Harlem, New York USA

MEOC Misleading potential students, Blatantly lying to my face and God knows how many others. Harlem New York

I applied at MEOC (Manhatten educational opportunity center) on April 9, I applied for day classes in EHR (Electronic Health records). I went through the process and completed it. In other words i did what i was suppose to and brought in documents and attended any meetings I was suppose to attend. I was told i'd recieve a letter in the mail before the beginning of may well weeks went by and i recieved no mail which i found strange being that the school had my proper mailing address. I called and was told that I was accepted and would recieve a letter with my class schedule. Another week went by.

So i came into the school wanting to know what happened after waiting for an hour or so i was told I wasnt accepted. I said how could that be when i've been told several times that i was. The tall dark heavy set female than said there are no more seats. I informed her that I was told that i had been accepted. She then proceeded with 6 other excuses non-relative to each other on why i had'nt been accepted. I began to feel like I was in a twilight zone I couldnt believe it. I didnt lose any money thank God but  I did lose my trust once again.

I wrote this report because this was a strange negative experience for me and I want to warn others about this school. Those employees should be replaced, but they probably wont be bad apples seem to do well in this world. The workers although African-American like me came off racist  (as if they needing mirrors were racial profiling) and biased. They also openly and publicly discussed information on documents that i provided them.

I'm really nervous they have my information such as my social security and they've already proven to be unprofessional and unscrupulous. I'd like if they could destroy my information I'm nerve wrecked that people like that can look at my personal information anytime. Since then I'd recieved several calls that were so strange I can explain better if i;m contacted rather than typing it here.....Well thats that for now.

Sincerely

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEOC/Harlem-New-York-10027/MEOC-Misleading-potential-students-Blatantly-lying-to-my-face-and-God-knows-how-many-1051902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEOC