Complaint Review: MEPCO Fianance Corporation

• Reported By: vkay — New Jersey United States of America
MEPCO Fianance Corporation
111 North Canal Street, Suite 375 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

MEPCO Fianance Corporation RIPOFF AUTO Warranty Company Chicago, Illinois

I paid for an extended auto warranty for my car.  I am trying to contact the company because my car needs a major repair and I wanted to make sure it was covered.  The message on the phone says the company is closed.  I just googled them and found out that this company was a fraud.  I just made my last payment to them Dec. 2011.  I am sorry, I did not research the company first.  I need help with getting my money back.  WARNING...Do not use this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEPCO-Fianance-Corporation/Chicago-Illinois-60606/MEPCO-Fianance-Corporation-RIPOFF-AUTO-Warranty-Company-Chicago-Illinois-885799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEPCO Fianance Corporation