Complaint Review: MEPCO

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: Kasey — Big Lake Texas United States of America
MEPCO
P.O. Box5978 Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

MEPCO CarSafe They didn't cover my car when it I paid for bumper to bumper extend warranty Carol Stream, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Give your feedback at CarSafe.com

Mepco / CarSafe is a total ripoff! I want to know what legal rights do I have
To file a lawsuit? I bought a bumper to bumper extended warranty from MEPCO
CarSafe well needless to say when my ignition switch went out on my 2004 Tahoe
Who ate the 600 dollar bill it sure wasn't the warranty that paid for it. Yes it came out of my
Pocket and I want to know where the hell is all that money that paid for this warrant? And why in the hell
Did they not pay for it or why in the hell they won't reinverse me the $6000.00 dollars that I paid
For this piece of shit warranty? It's a load of bs and I want to know what I can do to get what they owe me!!!'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEPCO/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/MEPCO-CarSafe-They-didnt-cover-my-car-when-it-I-paid-for-bumper-to-bumper-extend-warranty-915390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEPCO

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Give your feedback at CarSafe.com

AUTHOR: CarSafe - Vehicle Breakdown Protection - (USA)

Thank you for your feedback. CarSafe is dedicated to being the leading provider of Extended Service Agreements. Ethically providing peace of mind in a practical and affordable way is the foundation in everything we do. The opinions youve expressed are valuable to us.

We would like the opportunity to improve your experience. Contact a member of CarSafe Management @ 866. 399.0067. Thank You.

-CarSafe Management Team