Complaint Review: MERCEDES BENZ OF DAYTONA BEACH

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Palm Coast Florida
MERCEDES BENZ OF DAYTONA BEACH
1720 MASON AVENUE, DAYTONA BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

MERCEDES-BENZ OF DAYTONA BEACH !! WARNING DAYTONA MERCEDES - SELLS JUNK AND DISCRIMINATES AGAINST WOMEN !! DAYTONA BEACH Florida

*Consumer Comment: Give then another chance!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: owner

MERCEDES BENZ OF DAYTONA BEACH - SELLS JUNK AND DISCRIMINATES AGAINST WOMEN !!

MERCEDES BENZ OF DAYTONA BEACH: I am a single mother with a great job and have impeccable credit. I was looking for a used Mercedes and was referred by a friend to go to Mercedes Benz of Daytona Beach. When I entered the dealership I was not greeted by anyone until I asked to speak to a sales person and then I still waited for a long time. When I finally spoke to a sales person I was rushed into multiple cars as if it was a race.

I finally told the sales person what I was looking for, a Mercedes C230 sedan. He said they had many and asked how I would be paying. I explained to him that I would like to finance the vehicle, and he looked at me as if I was from Mars. He rudely asked me where my husband was and that it would be better if he singed also. IF THAT'S NOT DISCRIMINATION, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

After having to explain myself and my financial situation to a complete stranger, I picked a car that looked like it was NEW, as my sales person explained. I took the car for a test drive and drove it right to my mechanic. He put the car on his lift and 20 minutes later he basically told me this car is JUNK not NEW.

The vehicle has been previously WRECKED even though they told me it has a good Car check. He also told me that it was not mechanically sound. I drove the car back dropped the keys on the sales persons desk he was no where to be found and I stormed out. What a waste of time and energy!!

The moral of this story is that NEVER EVER purchase anything from MERCEDES BENZ OF DAYTONA BEACH. They Discriminate women and they sell junk!! I am amazed that Mercedes would allow such a dealership to operate. Mercedes Benz of Daytona Beach lost my business and everyone that I know.

Norma
Palm Coast, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MERCEDES-BENZ-OF-DAYTONA-BEACH/DAYTONA-BEACH-Florida-32117/MERCEDES-BENZ-OF-DAYTONA-BEACH-WARNING-DAYTONA-MERCEDES-SELLS-JUNK-AND-DISCRIMINATES-464617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MERCEDES BENZ OF DAYTONA BEACH

Give then another chance!

AUTHOR: lofy - ()

I am a current customer of Mercedes of Daytona, and couldn't be more satisfied with the service. Prior to the present owners, this was a horrible dealership.However under the new owners, the dealership is fantastic. Please note that I can only speak about the service dept.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

owner

AUTHOR: gary yeomans - ()

i am sorry for the issue you had many years ago. we purchased this dealership in jan of 2012. i would like to have this issue removed under this company name, as it is incorrect. if the customer still has a issue,, even though its with the old owner i will do my best to help resolve it. please fell free to contact me anytime if i can be of any help.

gary yeomans, owner