Complaint Review: MERCHANT EXPRESS

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011

• Reported By: Loomskee — BRONX New York United States of America

i posted my ps3 on craig list and this guy emailed me (patrick reed) told me that he wanted to send his son the item , and that it was a gift , that he would pay plus 100 dollar shipping and told me that he would send the money from merchant express and i thought it was a legit site and i was going to send it , untill i found stories here about MERCHANT EXPRESS , i was about to send my item !!!! and i was going to lose my ps3 and get nothing back , but i send him my address and my full name , should i worry about what would happen if he has my address ? anyway thanks to ripoffreport.com i still have my ps3 :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MERCHANT-EXPRESS/internet/MERCHANT-EXPRESS-PATRICK-REED-MERCHANT-PLACE-TRIED-TO-RIP-ME-OFFFFFFF-Internet-763642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MERCHANT EXPRESS