conductor

MERCHANT SERVICES DIRECT
POBOX 3429 THOUSAND OAKS, California United States of America

MERCHANT SERVICES DIRECT SHREWD. THOUSAND OAKS , California

*UPDATE Employee: Merchant Services Direct

In all honesty, I did not see this coming.  In order to keep this somewhat brief, I will simply state, I wished I had read these reports before dealing with 'Merchant Services Direct'. It is difficult at best to give all the details of the experience of this "Business" without sounding bitter.

My purpose now is to warn any potential customers of the "Red Flags" that follow. No printed Business card, with contact number. Cell number only of Sales Rep. First name only of Sales Rep. No 'copy' of 'Contract' at time of first meeting. Verbal "promises"'

Blank Check for "verification" before an agreement is understood. Paper work that does not display the word "Contract" No signature approval to "deduct" any funds from Business" acct. These are just a few Red Flags in hindsight. I will end in saying, I feel embarrassed to admit I was unwittingly duped. And if another person would be spared of the garbage this business doles out, it will be worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MERCHANT-SERVICES-DIRECT/THOUSAND-OAKS-California-91359/MERCHANT-SERVICES-DIRECT-SHREWD-THOUSAND-OAKS-California-831309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MERCHANT SERVICES DIRECT

Merchant Services Direct

AUTHOR: MSDirect - (United States of America)

We advise our agents to provide copies of contracts to the merchants at the time of signing. If a merchant does not receive a copy, they can call into our customer relations department and we would be happy to provide one.

The top of the merchant application clearly states Merchant Processing Application. Also listed on the heading is MSDs business address and phone number. We require a voided check for verification of the bank account and routing number that we will be depositing funds into, and signatures must be present before the document is submitted.

We would love for you to contact us and discuss any concerns that you may have regarding your account and your experience. Our customer service representatives are here to assist with any changes that may need to be made.