Complaint Review: MERCHANTS' CREDIT GUIDE, CPS MARKETING, RAVINA/CFB HOLDINGS

• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 18, 2005

• Reported By:McComb Mississippi
MERCHANTS' CREDIT GUIDE, CPS MARKETING, RAVINA/CFB HOLDINGS
223 W. Jackson Blvd Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

MERCHANTS' CREDIT GUIDE CPS MARKETING RAVINA, CFB HOLDINGS, Merchant Credit Guide ripoff fraudulent billing Chicago Illinois

On Jan 14, 2004 I received by mail a notice of collections for $77.03. Merchant states they represent their client Ravina/CFB Holdings, LLC, and had purchased my default account. I was given three options of payment.

Let me explain to you. I recently graduated from school. I do not work, do not have any credit good nor bad. I had my mother to phone for me today while I remained on the other line and she did, she was asked to give the file # and did. The rep repeated my name and she agreed he then stated the amount which is $77.03 she stated yes then he automatically asked to you want to pay? She stated no she wanted to know who this this. He then stated that I have no credit. His reply was I don't have a social security # on this account I will forward it over to dispute department.

I will be contacting the sheriff department

James
McComb, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2005 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MERCHANTS-CREDIT-GUIDE-CPS-MARKETING-RAVINACFB-HOLDINGS/Chicago-Illinois-60608/MERCHANTS-CREDIT-GUIDE-CPS-MARKETING-RAVINA-CFB-HOLDINGS-Merchant-Credit-Guide-ripoff-f-127852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MERCHANTS' CREDIT GUIDE, CPS MARKETING, RAVINA/CFB HOLDINGS