Complaint Review: META BANK AND WESTERN UNION

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: purple — California
META BANK AND WESTERN UNION
Nationwide USA

META BANK AND WESTERN UNION THESE COMPANIES STOLE MY MONEY!! 5 YEARS AND STILL COUNTING!! Sioux Falls Nationwide

Western Union is a rip off. They give me a debit card and closed it. They told me Meta Bank has my money. Meta Bank has not refund me after 5 years. How do you closed a customer account for five years and don't refund them.  I want my money today.  Bewared to all Meta Bank customers, they will put an hold on your account and steal your money.  I want my money of $2,047.11 today. Stop playing games Meta Bank and Western Union, REFUND TODAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/META-BANK-AND-WESTERN-UNION/nationwide/META-BANK-AND-WESTERN-UNION-THESE-COMPANIES-STOLE-MY-MONEY-5-YEARS-AND-STILL-COUNTING-1141781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on META BANK AND WESTERN UNION