Complaint Review: META BANK - READY DEBIT LOGIN

• Updated: Mon, June 23, 2014

• Reported By: DANDIZLE — Fall River Massachusetts
META BANK - READY DEBIT LOGIN
Nationwide USA

META BANK - READY DEBIT LOGIN WELLS FARGO BANK.... Blocked my account, gave me no access it and then charges me 25 dollars to send card...Under the origional agreement, i see that if i had a mininmal average, i would not be charged a monthly fee...that was a lie....STILL WAITING TO ACCESS MY FUNDS THAT HAS OVER 1000 DOLLARS IN IT.... SIOUX FALLS, SD Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

This bank has been discustin to deal with as they have funds of over 1000 dollars and i cant access...According to them, i need a new card first....When i call and speak to a MANAGER/ AGENT....i get run around and the same person kept on coming back pretending to be a MANAGER....SHE tried to charge me 25 dollars to get a new card to get my own money out...still waiting... The bank asked me to update my adress, then tell me i cannot verify the adress, therefore, i might not get it...are you kidding me..who says that....YEA, IM SENDING it to you, but you might no get what you need to access my funds....I AM STILL WAITING.....

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS POOR....AND CHARGING ME FOR 25 DOLLARS, for a new card is uncalled for....and not to mention, I STILL CANNOT access my account...

AVOID"   READY DEBIT CARDS FROM WALMART / SUPERMARKET...Thats THE CARD THE BANK USES, AMONGS OTHERS....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/META-BANK-READY-DEBIT-LOGIN/nationwide/META-BANK-READY-DEBIT-LOGIN-WELLS-FARGO-BANK-Blocked-my-account-gave-me-no-access-1156753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on META BANK - READY DEBIT LOGIN

We would like to help

AUTHOR: AccountNow - ()

Dear Dandizle,
I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your account. If your issue is still outstanding, we'd like to help. Can you please send us an email at customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com referencing your name as it appears on your card, last four digits of the card number and best number to reach you at?
Sincerely,