• Report: #191750

• Submitted: Tue, May 16, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 16, 2006

• Reported By:Kaysville Utah
METABOFUEL 1000
1020 South 250 East Provo, Utah U.S.A.

METABOFUEL 1000 ripoff - False Advertising Provo Utah

I too, as the others here was fooled. I saw the reports on this page and called before the charges were drawn from my account and asked to return the FREE bottle so as not to be sent the 4 bottles or charged for them. I was told the same thing, that all sales were final. I was also told that if I changed my account numbers that I could be charged criminally if they are unable to draw the funds, and that because I had hit the ACCEPT button that I accepted all charges. I immediately went to my bank and was told the same thing about the ACCEPT button, but I was told to still have the bank change my account so that they would not have access to it after the $207.00. I have also filed a complaint with UTAH's Better Business Bureau and they have reviewed and accepted the complaint, and are waiting for the companies response. I hope that no one else is fooled either. I teach school and too do not have the money for this. How sad that people are taken advantage of this way. I wish that something could be done!!

Marny
Kaysville, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2006 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/METABOFUEL-1000/Provo-Utah/METABOFUEL-1000-ripoff-False-Advertising-Provo-Utah-191750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on METABOFUEL 1000