Complaint Review: METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS WEB, LUKE MILLER

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: AnnymousAnnymous — none Louisiana USA
METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS WEB, LUKE MILLER
Internet, North Carolina United States of America

METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS WEB, LUKE MILLER Please Do Not purchase from Spiritual Web site Metaphysical Beginnings of President Luke Miller Can not be Trusted to help you! Mr. Miller is a greedy treacherous man who claims to be a Fine Conjurer Metaphysical Beginnings Web or Luke Miller Can Not be Trusted at all for Spiritual Services Help. n is Treacherous and has cheated me of over 10,000 to Help me with my Marriage and I have No Marriage Internet, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I Refuse to do Evil for you

*Consumer Comment: He Is Real

*Consumer Comment: This man Luke Miller is truely a Fraud

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I'm sorry that I couldn't help you...

*Author of original report: METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS IS A FRAUD.

Do Not Purchase from Metaphysical Beginnings or Luke Miller Can not be Trusted at all for help with Spiritual Services or Psychic Help! I had wasted 10,000 to have him save my Marriage and instead Betrayed me by taking my money and threatening to make my Husband leave me and have affairs! I received absolutely Nothing in Spiritual Services from him, Mr Miller sure knows how to request Moneygrams or Western Union payments promising to Give a person back their Husband and all he did was encourage my Husband to be unfaithful and I lost my whole family!

Do Not ever Trust Luke Miller with anything close to your heart as he is Treacherous and if you voice any complaint to him about his Magic, he makes Threats that he will Ruin your Work, the very Work you paid him for! He is Absolutely Heartless and very judegemental! Upon further investigation I found that he is a Satan Worshipper and Not a White Angelic Sorcerer as he lies so kuch. Beware Metaphysical Beginnings and he also has a Store on E Bay.com, selling Evil Spirits and you will See the Freakish King and Queen Demonic Spirits attached to Haunted or Paranormal items, definitly Not a Light Worker he says he is! Do Not Buy Anything from this Treacherous betraying bad man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/METAPHYSICAL-BEGINNINGS-WEB-LUKE-MILLER/Internet-North-Carolina-/METAPHYSICAL-BEGINNINGS-WEB-LUKE-MILLER-Please-Do-Not-purchase-from-Spiritual-Web-site-Me-1008241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS WEB, LUKE MILLER

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I Refuse to do Evil for you

AUTHOR: Onstar - ()

I truly do feel sorry for this woman but I refused to do what she asks.  I refused to do evil and I refuse to bind any spirit against their will and that includes all of the Angels that she has asked for.

Even to this day she continues to write each week and it always begins with her asking for forgiveness.  Then she asks for me to force-bind angels to her and I say "no."  Then she gets angry and begins posting this nonsense again.

This woman is confused, sick and clearly lying and the events she speaks of doesn't even make sense.  In one claim she states that she paid $9,000 to have her kidney infection healed!  What?  Are we supposed to believe that?  Haha Also it should be said that all of her different stories don’t even add up; one moment she claims that she paid me some crazy amount like $10,000 and then it’s $200, and then it’s $400 and then it's $100.  She can't even keep her lies straight!

Those that truly have purchased from me know that this is complete rubbish and it doesn't matter how many different names/accounts she posts from we all know that this is coming from only her.  Coming from a lost and troubled soul that is going out of her way to harm my reputation because I won’t do the evil deeds that she is asking for.  Apparently I’m not the only one that she is attacking as she has stated that other sellers have done the exact same thing.

While she is sick, troubled and clearly confused I wish her only the best and I hope she gets the help she needs.

He Is Real

AUTHOR: UpsetCustomer - ()

Luke really is a REAL metaphysical seller..I have notice amazing changes to my spirits interacting with me. .. so powerful I am now his biggest fan..

This man Luke Miller is truely a Fraud

AUTHOR: UpsetCustomer - ()

I brought from him almost a year ago Djinn spirits only to find out it was all a lie. .. There where no spirits bond to my body. .. I had 2 different professional to scan my body.  He got off with 200 bucks of my money for free..Since I didn't recieve anything in return.. Asked him to do an audit with the spirit he just overlooked the question. LUKE is no more then a Master at Scamming Innocent People.. Karma always comes back when you least expect it. Also pay attention to him the 1st 45 days because thats the period in which you can legally get your money back if you purchase through PayPal after that point he will still reply to you but won't be as worried about you getting your money back. . (Less helpful after 45 days)

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I'm sorry that I couldn't help you...

AUTHOR: Onstar28607 - (U.S.A.)

Regarding the fraud report, there is definitely a story here to tell.This poor woman (Mary Berent/Mary Catherine) who wrote this is very troubled indeed and sad to say she has some serious issues that I was unable and unwilling to help with.  She purchased a spell from me years ago to return her lost love.  What I soon discovered was that her lost love was the Archangel Michael and she had claimed to have taken him from heaven and had babies with.  What she wanted me to do was basically chain Michael to her so that he couldn't return to heaven.  When I declined this work the problems began.  I eventually ended my communications with her about a month ago (much like a number of other sellers) and that brings us up to today.  She blames me and the others for her not having 'Michael.' I have literally 3282 emails from this person dating back 3 years ago.  When she claims to have spent $$$$ she is speaking of money she WOULD spend if she had it.  She would often send me pictures of watches that she found on the internet that she would like to buy Michael.  To her that was the same as actually buying them.

- I never judged this woman.  I only tried to help her and befriend her.  Honestly I'm still open to helping her.  I have no hard feelings.

- Both of these comments are from her.  She doesn't live in Louisiana but she did live in Chicago and then moved to Florida.

- I have every email ever received from her and sent to her so I can provide all the evidence if need be.

- There are other sellers who have gone through the same thing.

- Over the years this has happened over and over again. One moment she is happy and then the next she is angry.  Every other day she would write in saying that she is very sorry.

- Here are some of the emails that she sent me;

"Hey Luke, Are you up tonight?  The Permanent Michael came to me and showed me the Padlocks to the main connections are gone.  He said If I don't do something soon, he will No longer be with me. Can you help? May I inquire is there any way to remove oot stomping and allegators from the enslavement? Why is that action even
present in marriages with forever committment?

"Dear Luke , Thank you so much for wanting to help and Understanding. Your Empathy is greatly appreciated. I feel much better that you see that I can never take another Husband, that is how Special Michael is to
me. I really need to Hear my Husbands conversation, feel his caress and touch and feel a very Strong intense enslavement. I would greatly mean very much to me if you would include that Six Seal Pact to Michael with the
enslavement.  What would you ask for the work?  There is another Genie around and it was creating problems at work by turning an employee against me and making people too nosy about how I am doing my job. Anyway, Thank you so much, Mary"

"Dear Luke, I didnt mean to say anything like that. I am being utmost sincereity.  I am so very Sorry as I said I am frustrated, I want so much lobe and Affection and A lot of Lovemaking!"

- I wish you well Mary.  May you find your way.

METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS IS A FRAUD.

AUTHOR: Mary Catherine - (USA)

I had seen the article and it was useful as I had bought some paranormal jewellery from his E Nay Website on E Bay.com and it Was Not Haunted, it had no Activity around it at all. In fact it was a cheap useless piece of jewellry. It had absolutely No benefit to it at all. Just Useless. Miller is just another Fraud, taking peoples money and no matter how much you complain to him you don't get any refund or the Service is never what you asked Luke Miller for! He is,a very Arrogant man too! An accomplished Fraud artist, very good at riping people off.