Complaint Review: METRO PCS UPPER DARBY STORE 7609

• Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: Aude — Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania United States of America
METRO PCS UPPER DARBY STORE 7609
6906 MARKET STREET UPPER DARBY, Pennsylvania United States of America

METRO PCS UPPER DARBY STORE 7609 Charged wrongfully my account for a phone they never gave me UPPER DARBY , Pennsylvania

I went to a Metro PCS store on 12/24. I asked for a phone to replace the my son's damaged phone. They failed to tell me that a warranty replacement was available and started selling me a new phone.

When I realized a warranty was available I asked them to reverse the transaction they had started, they flat out refused. I kept the merchant copy and the customer copy. I left without the phone. They then submitted a bill to METRO PCS against the phone account. As a result the account has a balance for the amount of the phone number. Because of this balance, they have shut off the account for which service has been paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/METRO-PCS-UPPER-DARBY-STORE-7609/UPPER-DARBY-Pennsylvania-19082/METRO-PCS-UPPER-DARBY-STORE-7609-Charged-wrongfully-my-account-for-a-phone-they-never-gav-825881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on METRO PCS UPPER DARBY STORE 7609