Complaint Review: METRO PCS

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Sylvia — Lancaster California United States of America
METRO PCS
5301 SUNSET BLVD. LOS ANGELES CA Internet United States of America

METRO PCS metro pcs ripped me off with a $50 rebate. I submitted the rebate form on October 8th 2012 and ever got my rebate. Internet

On October 7th I purchased a cell phone from metro pcs and there was a rebate of $50 on that particular phone.  I submitted the rebate form on the following day.  It is now January 6, 2013 and I have not received my rebate.  I checked online for the status of my rebate and it tells me it is invalid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/METRO-PCS/internet/METRO-PCS-metro-pcs-ripped-me-off-with-a-50-rebate-I-submitted-the-rebate-form-on-Octo-991825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on METRO PCS