Complaint Review: METRO TEA DIRECT

• Reported By: Rowan — Portland Oregon USA
METRO TEA DIRECT
990 Grove St, Ste 204 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

METRO TEA DIRECT $2.00 offer that cost me $40.00 Evanston, Illinois

I made the mistake of clicking on one of those "Get a free laptop" deals and got led through a series of "you have to enroll in this before you can get the so called free laptop" ads for various companies. One of them was Metro Tea Direct.

Okay, I like tea, so getting some samples for the advertised $2 shipping fee seemed like a good deal. But my credit card wasn't charged $2. No, I got charged $40.

Of course, you can only contact the company Mon-Fri from 10-6. So I checked out their website and found out that they WILL NOT give refunds. Okay, fine. I don't want a refund, I just want my overcharge back. You can keep the $2 and I'll keep the tea. Fair trade right?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2009 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/METRO-TEA-DIRECT/Evanston-Illinois-60201/METRO-TEA-DIRECT-200-offer-that-cost-me-4000-Evanston-Illinois-504198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on METRO TEA DIRECT