Complaint Review: METRO TELE SERVICES

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

METRO TELE SERVICES THIS IS A BIG SCAM & RIPOFF BEWARE! STRONGVILLE, Ohio

Metro tele services contacted me by  phone ,at this time i expressed to the lady I was in the middle of moving, she insisted on trying to get me to subscribe to buying these magazine .My understandig that it was a one time fee, well I paid the first  bill $43, then I received another bill at this time I call them and tried explaining to them  that there was a misunderstanding and I would like to cancel my order they told me I could not and they had a recording ,I asked to listen to it . You can here that she had to prompt me to give the correct answer when I gave the wrong answer then she tell me .They also sent me a watch and I  had up until ten days to mail it back in or I accepted there offer .I told that lady again I was in the process of moving and ignored picking up mailed. I then made a report to the BBB .I then recevied a called from Metro tele services ,wanting to know how could we resolve this matter againI stated just cancel  the order ,they said no , the best they could do is cut my two years down to on year subscriptions. I was still outrage ,well time has past since last yearI have tried to contact them to find out when exactly my year is up ,no one answers the number in ohio,the only thing I am gettting from them is a monthly bill and other offers to extend my subscription for another year for $10 and if you do not respond they will automaticly send you the magazines this is bull ,I wrote in big letters no thanks you stop sending .They half send the magazine as is.I Wish someone would please put a stop to these people there are to many hungry children and familes in this world I rather be supporting more than these people pocket.Please help us put a stop to there MADDNESS......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/METRO-TELE-SERVICES/STRONGVILLE-Ohio-44136/METRO-TELE-SERVICES-THIS-IS-A-BIG-SCAM-RIPOFF-BEWARE-STRONGVILLE-Ohio-567947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on METRO TELE SERVICES