Complaint Review: MEXICANA AIRLINES

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
MEXICANA AIRLINES
mexicana.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MEXICANA AIRLINES STEAL FROM YOUR CHECKED BAGS Los Angeles Nationwide

Items from my checked bags have been stolen twice with Mexicana. I am very angry because it turns my time back from vacation into a nightmare.

Please beware! When I pass through security, often in Mexico, I am told I cannot carry these items on board and am forced to place in my checked bags. Of course, since they just saw where I put my item, they go right back into my suitcase once it's checked and take it out. It's not until I get back home and in the States do I realize the items are stolen.

The second time they stole from my bag, they insisted my carry-on was too bulky and forced me to check in my bag. Then once again, my cell phone, perfume and sunglasses were missing.

This airline, unfortunately, employs dishonest people. I don't think its just one person, I think they work in teams, one who tells what they see in the bags, the others to take them out.

I'm not sure what else to recommend, other than to keep meaningful items on you and crap in your suitcase. Always go with the mentallity that they will go through and take things from your bag.

I won't be travelling with them anymore. I don't appreciate paying hundreds for a flight, just to have more stolen from me.

I really hope more people speak out about this.

A soto
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEXICANA-AIRLINES/nationwide/MEXICANA-AIRLINES-STEAL-FROM-YOUR-CHECKED-BAGS-Los-Angeles-Nationwide-1032557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEXICANA AIRLINES