Complaint Review: MF MicroMart Company

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: murfette — port arthur Texas
MF MicroMart Company
301 Carlson Parkway Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

MF MicroMart Company I also received an unmarked letter in the mail, opened it and there it was..... a check for 1992.20....thought for a minute this will be the BEST job ever...shopping..... then i decided to google the company... and sure enough... MAJOR SCAM! I will be turning this into the local police. Minnetonka Minnesota

I received a blank envelope in the mail. When I opened it, the first thing I saw was a check for $1992.20. As I read the documentation, the check was for 350.00 for my services and the rest was to be used on an annonymous assignment for secret shopping.  Although I did not go to the website, I did google the company and came up with others in other states that received the same check and turned it into their local police... of which I will do today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MF-MicroMart-Company/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55305/MF-MicroMart-Company-I-also-received-an-unmarked-letter-in-the-mail-opened-it-and-there-1080398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MF MicroMart Company