Complaint Review: MFG.COM, MFGQUOTE.COM

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Anaheim California
MFG.COM, MFGQUOTE.COM
MFGQUOTE.COM Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

MFG.COM / MFGQUOTE.COM Liars, Scam, Cheaters, Atlanta Georgia

After false promises I paid them $6,000 for the membership and was hard for my small job shop business to pay $500.00 a month with absolutely no return. All of the time wasted quoting. My rate is very good as far as shops are concerned. I even try to underbid to see if they are real... I still did not get one single job. These people Posting RFQs are fakes.

When I saw that is not working I asked them to cancel my reminder months, but they refuse saying that I have a contract.I even met and talk with their CEO Mitch Free that made some promises, but what can one expect from the head LIAR... nothing.

Mfg.com is bad for the whole machine shop trade. Beware of them they are crooks! keep your money and go to:mfgsucks.com to voice your opinion.

Victor
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MFGCOM-MFGQUOTECOM/Atlanta-Georgia/MFGCOM-MFGQUOTECOM-Liars-Scam-Cheaters-Atlanta-Georgia-326173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MFG.COM, MFGQUOTE.COM