Complaint Review: MFI*MyFamilyAncestry.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:Pollock Louisiana
myfamilyancestry.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MFI*MyFamilyAncestry.com MFI*MyFamilyAncestry.com stole my Debit/Check Card numbers and charged me $212.29 Online Internet

MFI*MyFamilyAncestry.com stole my Debit/Check Card numbers and charged me $212.29. Plus they made additional charges to PacSun, Blair, & Payless Shoes. I called the those online stores and told them the truth about why I was calling. I told them I needed to get the shipping address where the items that were fraudulently bought with my card were shipped to and was told by each company that they could not give out that information. That is absurd that the companies could not give me information about my OWN ACCOUNT!!!! The items were paid for by my Debit/Check Card!! I just hung up and called back and lied to them and got the information I needed. All the items went to one address and that will be turned over to the police first thing in the morning. All together they charged my account over $800.00. All this was done in 2-3 days. My account has been totally frozen and I will be changing banks and starting over with another account.

Pollock, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MFIMyFamilyAncestrycom/nationwide/MFIMyFamilyAncestrycom-MFIMyFamilyAncestrycom-stole-my-DebitCheck-Card-numbers-and-ch-360120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MFI*MyFamilyAncestry.com