• Report: #1142028

• Submitted: Sat, April 26, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: oz062 — Ranger Texas
, Select State/Province USA

I paid for my month of XBOX Live and and got charged $26,310.10 from this company I am not crazy I was the only who had had accecess to my XBOX .I must have gotten hacked have stopped payment but still have overdraw fees to pay now I'm on SSI LOW income all I have is my XBOX games to play But this crazy why would someone do this I know the money but it's just mean

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MFST-BILLING-800MSBILL1-WA-ATH/Select-StateProvince/MFST-BILLING-800MSBILL1-WA-ATH-Billed-from-MFST-BILLING-800MSBILL1WA-ATH-WA-1142028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MFST *BILLING 800MSBILL1, WA ATH