Complaint Review: MFire Internet Services

• Updated: Tue, August 16, 2005

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
MFire Internet Services
mfire.com Internet U.S.A.

MFire Internet Services would not cancel my service and would not refund my money, ripoff Internet

Last spring, I began having problems with spam in my E-mail on MFire. I got fed up with it enough to decide to change Internet providers. Well, I changed providers and then once I had settled on another provider, I called MFire to cancel my account.

This was back in April of this year, and I found out that they never did cancel my account. I called them about this and they said my cancellation didn't go through, which is the most ridiculous excuse for stealing I've ever heard of. I asked for a full refund, and they said they would only give me the last two months.

I told them that what they are doing is STEALING (Exodus 20:15, KJV), and that because of that, I will NEVER use MFire. I hope they lose customers over this and come to realize that such dishonesty will get you NOWHERE in business and will only DESTROY any goodwill they may have ever had with their customers! I will tell everyone I know to stay well away from MFire.

Fred
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2005 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MFire-Internet-Services/internet/MFire-Internet-Services-would-not-cancel-my-service-and-would-not-refund-my-money-ripoff-153883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MFire Internet Services