Complaint Review: M&G Modeling and Promotions

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: AnonymousK — Grapevine Texas
M&G Modeling and Promotions
Internet USA

M&G Modeling and Promotions SCAM Internet/ They say they are from Tulsa, OK Internet/ OK

It started with a text message from the indicated number saying: Hello, I am Amy, I will like to order some Mary Kay product, Please can you get back to me, email me at (listed in report as well) Thank you.

Then I received an email:

Thanks a lot for getting back to me, I'm Amy with M&G Modeling & Promotions from Tulsa, Oklahoma, we are coming to your town for a  showbiz/photo shoot in mid May and we would like to order the items  listed below, we would have preferred to order dirently from Mary Kay  website but for now all our purchases are done with paper payment so I  would need you to get the under listed items for me:

SKIN CARE:
Mary Kay® Oil Mattifier
Velocity® Lightweight Moisturizer 4 fl. oz.
TimeWise Repair™ Volu-Firm™ Foaming Cleanser 4.5 oz.

MAKE UP:
Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick .11 oz. (Pink Chérie)
TimeWise® Age-Fighting Lip Primer .05 oz.
Mary Kay® Lip Liner .01 oz. (Neutral)
BODY & SUN: Mary Kay® Hydrating Lotion 6.5 fl. oz.
Mary Kay® Sun Care Lip Protector Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15* .16 oz.

Please get back to me ASAP with the total cost and including the sales  tax I'm to pay for those items and also the Name and Address where you  want the payment sent including a phone number I could reach you on in  case of necessity (Please Phone Number is Essential). After I receive  this information I would ask my sponsors to send you the payment which  would be in form of Certified check/Cashier's Check which you can cash  instantly at your bank. Please get back to me as soon as possible so I  can continue with the purchase, I will personally come to pick up the  items in person as soon as we get to your town but I want you to have  the funds in advance so please send me the quotations and details needed to send you payment.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MG-Modeling-and-Promotions/internet/MG-Modeling-and-Promotions-SCAM-Internet-They-say-they-are-from-Tulsa-OK-Internet-OK-1051459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&G Modeling and Promotions