- Report: #743450
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MG Pools
MG Pools18352 Dallas Parkway Internet United States of America
MG Pools M G Pools A HUGE WARNING to all homeowners & vendors!!! Internet
(1) Important warning to all customers that have previously hired MG Pools: Your home and property are subject to liens if the materials purchased by MG Pools for installation on your property were never paid for by MG Pools. We strongly suggest you check with your local county.
(2) Also, important advise for all current MG Pool customers: If you wish to protect yourselves and hold MG Pools accountable, you need to demand a signed and notarized lien waiver from each of MG Pool's suppliers. Only then will you know whether or not all of the materials you now have on your property were or were not legally obtained before installation!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MG-Pools/internet/MG-Pools-M-G-Pools-A-HUGE-WARNING-to-all-homeowners-vendors-Internet-743450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.