Complaint Review: MG SERVICES - MY GRANT WRITERS

• Submitted: Sun, August 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 10, 2008

• Reported By:Plato Missouri
MG SERVICES - MY GRANT WRITERS
1176 Main Street, Suite 357 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

MG SERVICES - MY GRANT WRITERS Scammed an Iraq Veteran out of $3,000 Champlain New York

After returning from Iraq, I looked into grants available for financial help. I called MG Services and was told that I qualify for $150,000 dollars in grant money. The individual told me that his company would write the grant for me and I would recieve the money within 7 days. I was to send him $3,000. by money gram in a certain amount of days in order to secure the grant, the $3,000. was the fee for his company to write the grant application.

I sent the money by money gram to the address provided, again I was guaranteed satisfaction by this individual on the phone to recieve my money within 7 days. I made contact several times during the 7 days and was assured over and over that the money is on its way to my account.

Several of my friends did the same thing, and were promised money by this company. After the seven days were up, no one was able to get in contact with the company. I wrote several emails, threatening to take my complaints to the media, with no results. The better Buisiness Bureau was called and some of my friends filled a report with them on the matter.

The BBB informed some of my friends that the company is most likely based out of Canada and use a mailing address in New York.

Will
Plato, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2008 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MG-SERVICES-MY-GRANT-WRITERS/Champlain-New-York-12919/MG-SERVICES-MY-GRANT-WRITERS-Scammed-an-Iraq-Veteran-out-of-3000-Champlain-New-York-361286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MG SERVICES - MY GRANT WRITERS