institution

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Upper Marlboro Maryland
MG Services - My Grant Writers
1176 Main St, Suite 357, Champlain, NewYork 12919 Internet U.S.A.

MG Services - My Grant Writers, internet, mail, fraud, grant Champlain New York Internet

I was promised a grant and paid 1/2 of the 1% fee upfront in mid-April. I was told that I would receive my grant funds within 25 days. It has been 90 days and now their voicemail box is full and they are not responding to my e-mails. I think the company is actually located in Canada as their physical address is actually a PO Box on the Canadian/ New York border. Mr. Sam Eromobor is the owner of their PO Box while Mr. Richard Owens owns the company.

They have 7 complaints filed with the BBB as of April 1, 2008. The last person I spoke to promised that I would receive my check the week of July 1st and it is July 21st. They had the never to try and get me to send them referrals. Mr. Voz( probably not his real name) even stated that the BBB has sent them referrals and pointed out that the 1 complaint on file had been resolved. No complaints have been resolved thereafter.

TJ
Upper Marlboro, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MG-Services-My-Grant-Writers/internet/MG-Services-My-Grant-Writers-internet-mail-fraud-grant-Champlain-New-York-Internet-353665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MG Services - My Grant Writers