Complaint Review: MGA FINANCIAL INC,MGA PRODUCTS,MGA Inc.400-2525 /T7Y5J8 TORONTO ON Canada

• Submitted: Thu, August 20, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 20, 2009

• Reported By: "Lucky Lady" — Jacksonville Florida USA
MGA FINANCIAL INC,MGA PRODUCTS,MGA Inc.400-2525 /T7Y5J8 TORONTO ON Canada
400-2525 Grumman Ave.Toronto On T7y5J8 Canada or 449 Sonora Dr. Hampton Va 23669 Internet United States of America

MGA FINANCIAL INC,MGA PRODUCTS,MGA Inc.400-2525 /T7Y5J8 TORONTO ON Canada Tom Gate or Lucy Clark or Doris Wills,Robert Anderson,Edward Joyner. I received "Prize Notification" letter with claim# and a check for $4999.00 to cover (NRTF) winning US$99,000.Check looks real..i CONGRATULATIONS:Your being ripped off.. Check is real but it will bounce. Your Winnings will not follow when you send the $$$ they request by Western Union/Money Gram. Jacksonville, Florida

I received a letter from:MGA FINANCIAL INC. Re:Prize Notification With Claim#MGA- they stated that they were pleased to inform me that I an the winner of the MGA PRODUCTS CONTEST. category "C" and I was approved a lump sum payment of US$99,000.00 (ninety-nine thousand dollars) CONGRATULATIONS.Final notice prize $$ must be claimed not later than 27th August 2009.
  Enclosed was a check (a very real check) for a portion of my winnings to help pay legal,insurance etc.I was to call 1-778-829-9473 and talk to TOM GATE or LUCY CLARK to initiate the claims process & activate my check. There was a footnote that a NRTF fee would be required to pay taxes to tax agent:Doris Wills,in the amount of US$3900. payment by Money Gram @ Walmart or Western Union.
  I called (British Columbia) and spoke with Tom Gate (a man with an island or french accent) on several occasions. He instructed me to deposit the check, which my bank accepted & told me was a Trust account and was escrowed, and fund would not be immediately available, A hold would be on check for 3 days. He had me call him on several appointed times, I did (even after I was on to him, to hear what he say)He instructed me  not to tell anyone or show anyone my winning letter.(they could take my winnings from me) He did not immediately ask for any $$$ to be sent finally he ask that I send $3999.00 to :Edward Joyner @ 449 Sonora Dr.,Hampton Va. 23669 Via Western Union (before time for his check to be cleared/bounced at the bank) I was to call him after I sent $$ and he would then send the balance of my"winnings" via UPS delivery, He stated I was "A LUCKY LADY". LUCKY yes, but Not Dumb..A police report was made & a fraud report was sent to the Banks involved. (DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY to this Liar and Thief)This is a Federal Crime and a Grand Larceny-Felony. Good thing for Mr "Gate" he stated he doen't have children because I'm sure they  (Jawould be grown before he gets out of prison when he gets caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2009 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGA-FINANCIAL-INCMGA-PRODUCTSMGA-Inc400-2525-T7Y5J8-TORONTO-ON-Canada/internet/MGA-FINANCIAL-INCMGA-PRODUCTSMGA-Inc400-2525-T7Y5J8-TORONTO-ON-Canada-Tom-Gate-or-Lucy-483264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGA FINANCIAL INC,MGA PRODUCTS,MGA Inc.400-2525 /T7Y5J8 TORONTO ON Canada

exact