• Report: #194631

• Submitted: Sat, June 03, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 03, 2006

• Reported By:eastern part of the state Massachusetts
MGE Company
18235 Valley Blvd City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

MGE Company Rebate Ripoff! very tight time frame for rebate submission City Of Industry California

I purchased a computer case from a store in Cambridge, MA with the offer of a thirty dollar rebate. I promptly sent on my paperwork, but the post office returned my letter for technical reasons. I corrected the address and sent everything back, including the original envelope to show that I had been on time for the postmark. I checked on my rebate status two months later, and it was not till then that they claimed to have received anything at all. Their receipt was two months after my mailing, and of course it was outside the 20 day frame for mailing.

I called someone in their office and I was told to resend copies, which I did. Nothing further has been heard from them.

Robert
eastern part of the state, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2006 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGE-Company/City-Of-Industry-California-91744/MGE-Company-Rebate-Ripoff-very-tight-time-frame-for-rebate-submission-City-Of-Industry-Ca-194631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGE Company