Complaint Review: MGM Group - Royal Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2003

• Reported By:Solvang California
MGM Group - Royal Credit Solutions
Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

MGM Group - Royal Credit Eliame Was The Contact ripoff Boca Raton Florida

The company called me at the end of June saying that I would get a credit card with a limit up to $2500. All I needed to do was pay them $296 for all the paperwork and fees. They did an ACH DEBIT from my checking account on July 17, 2003. I was also told that I could do a cash advance when I got the card.

I finally got my package August 20, 2003 and there was no credit card enclosed, only flyers and junk mail. I called the company and was told that I could return the package and I would receive my full refund of $296 within a week. I have called several times only to be told that it will be a little longer because book keeping is running behind. The last time I called was on October 8 and talked with Eliame. She told me it would take at least 30 more days before I could receive my refund. I waited until December 1, 2003 because of the Holidays and talked with Eliame again. This time she informed me that there was nothing she could do because the company had filed bankruptcy.

I am sick about this as I have used my shops money to get this started and now I feel like a jerk for allowing myself to get caught up in this scam. The phone number I have was on my bank statement when the company debited my account in July.

I have learned to say NO when these type calls come in to my shop or home. I do hope that some day I'll be able to get my money back from these terrible people.

Solvang, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2003 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGM-Group-Royal-Credit-Solutions/Boca-Raton-Florida/MGM-Group-Royal-Credit-Eliame-Was-The-Contact-ripoff-Boca-Raton-Florida-73638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGM Group - Royal Credit Solutions