Complaint Review: MGP PRESS (JAMES)

• Submitted: Sat, October 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: Tom — Miami Florida United States of America
MGP PRESS (JAMES)
3496 NW 7 ST MIAMI, Florida United States of America

MGP PRESS (JAMES) STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRINTING COMPANY!!!!! MIAMI, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Response. To tom about mgp press

This is an alert for all companies doing promotional items for their business, such as presentation folders, business cards, shirts etc, the name of the company is "MGP PRESS" which is control by an individual called "JAMES" Ph number is 786-486-9626, James was in charge of Presentation Folders, Business cards, shirts and other promotional items for my Company, after giving him a deposit of over  $3500 and 10 shirts worth $700 to put our logo, 1 week later of taking my deposit he stated that my work was in production he completely stopped answering all phone calls or emails, weeks later I found out that  he had made a mistake on the shirts and on the contract was his responsibility to replace them if any damages occurred, well he completely ignored all phones from our company and kept the initial deposit of $3500 and the shirts. It's been over 2 months and we never heard from him again.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!! This is the last company you want to do business with in florida.

Tom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGP-PRESS-JAMES/MIAMI-Florida-33125/MGP-PRESS-JAMES-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-PRINTING-COMPANY-MIAMI-Florida-957524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGP PRESS (JAMES)

Response. To tom about mgp press

AUTHOR: Cindy - (United States of America)

I HAVE BEEN USING MGP PRESS FOR OVER 12 years and have referred many customers to mgp being that I am a high ranking official in federal law enforcement I must be careful who I recommend myself my federal agency have never had one issue with mgp we just had a major job finished by him with no issues at all alot of our work is very complicated and mgp comes through all the time mgp has brought this complaint to my attention and I read it it is totally baseless and 100% full of lies as mgp disappearing everyone can find him I have advised mgp to retain legal counsel which he has and has turned over certain info about this co who has complained local law enforcement in life when some one does a customer wrong the company should make it right but in this case this co complaining is just their way of trying to disrupt a hard working family man who cares about his customers I will as well as my colleagues continue to do work mgp