Complaint Review: MGR - My Grant Resources

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
MGR - My Grant Resources
14781 Memorial Dr. Houston, Texas U.S.A.

MGR - My Grant Resources MGR is a RipOff Houston Texas

In December of 2006, I sent this company a money order of $300.00 in order for them to help me get grant from the government. They were calling me and contacting me through email until I sent the mone and filled out some forms that I was sent through the U.S postal service. I filled out the form and certified mail it to the address given. I would call once a month for 3 months to find out how the process was working out. I was told my file number " 21731 " was 83% completed and that I should call back in a month. Well, when I did finally call back the number was disconnected, I would be on hold for hours, or would be told by the automated voice that I should leave my name and phone number and a brief statement of what I was calling about. No one ever got back to me since January 2007 when I had my final conversation with a man by the name of Sean Dickson (which could be a fake name). I have a copy of every single form I was given to fill out and the receipt of everything I ever paid for including a receipt of the money order I sent. With this economy, I really do have a few bills that the $300.00 can be used for. If there is anyone out there that can get a class action going or a lawyer that's willing to help us get our money back, it would be greatly appreciated. I am more than certain that I wasn't the only client that this was done to. Even if it was only 5 or 10 people at $300.00 a piece, it's pretty d**n good money to get away with.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGR-My-Grant-Resources/Houston-Texas-77079/MGR-My-Grant-Resources-MGR-is-a-RipOff-Houston-Texas-409401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGR - My Grant Resources