Complaint Review: MGR Solutions , MGR Resources

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Dillsburg Pennsylvania
MGR Solutions , MGR Resources
14781 Memorial Dri Suite 1999 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

MGR Solutions, MGR Resources MGR IS A FRAUD!!! They take your money and keep it! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF and pray on innocent people. Houston Texas

I was contacted by a salesperson in November telling me that I was approved for a FORTY THOUSAND DOLLAR GRANT ($40,000.00) to help me with all my medical bills, as I was recently diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. I was explained that all I had to do was send them $450.00 right away! I sent the money, along with money for my mother, who is single and struggling to Houston, Texas.

I was contacted about 2 months later telling me that I was getting my money soon and that they were sending me an email explaining all this that week. That was in January, it is now June and I haven't received any email, nor can I get anyone to answer the phone at the number I was provided. I have left 127 "voice mails" at the number and no one has called me back.

In the beginning I spoke with 11 different people, none of which knew the other people I had spoke with nor did they offer to refund my money. I have left numerous messages and have emailed this company simply asking for my money back, to which I have not received any responses.

I am a mother of 3 with a rare and untreatable form of cancer and I can not afford to be out this money. MGR fed on the idea that they could help burden the medical expenses. MGR TOOK MY MONEY AND HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES IN RETURN.

Debra
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGR-Solutions-MGR-Resources/Houston-Texas-77079/MGR-Solutions-MGR-Resources-MGR-IS-A-FRAUD-They-take-your-money-and-keep-it-THEY-ARE-253621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGR Solutions , MGR Resources