Complaint Review: MGR Solutions, MGR SOlutions Government Grants

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2007

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
MGR Solutions, MGR SOlutions Government Grants
1320 State Rout 9 Champlain, New York, Canada U.S.A.

MGR Solutions Governemet Grants MGR Solutions, MGR SOlutions Government Grants Granted me out of $389!!! Champlain New York Canada

On August 25, 2006 I filled out an online application with MGR Solutions to apply for a government grant o help with my daughters education. I was contaced within minutes over the phone and asked a series of questions by a representative at MGR Solutions. I was of course told that I qualified for a $25,000.00 educationsal grant. All I had to do was send them a money order or Cashier's check by certified mail and they would begin working on my file.

I got the money order that same day and sent it to them overnight. Within 2 weeks MGR Solutions sent me a questionair booklet that I was to answer and send back to them. I returned it to them within a week of recieving it. Since that time I have not heard from them or recieved anything in the mail. I was told this whole process would take about 12 weeks to complete.

I started calling them once a week starting in February 2007. I am always told, "There is a delay in processing time and that I should here something within the week".

I have continued to call them, but still no response on their end. On April 10, 2007 I spoke to a representative and requested to hold for a manager or supervisor. I was told that the procedure was for my concernto be noted in my file and that someone would call me back. I never recieved a return call. I called again today, April 18, 2007. I demanded again to have supervisor on the phone and that I wanted my money back by the end of the week. He said that he would my mark my file "Urgent" and that I should here from a supervisor within 48 hours.

I am waiting for them to contact me a refund my money. I wish I would have saw this report before I sent them that money order. Now I am out $389.00 and still don't have the money I need for my daughter's tuition.

Carrie
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2007 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGR-Solutions-MGR-SOlutions-Government-Grants/Champlain-New-York-Canada-12919/MGR-Solutions-Governemet-Grants-MGR-Solutions-MGR-SOlutions-Government-Grants-Granted-me-244623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGR Solutions, MGR SOlutions Government Grants