Complaint Review: MGR Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, April 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 21, 2007

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
MGR Solutions
14781 Memorial Drive Suite 1999 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

MGR Solutions Liars, Scam Artists, and Rip Offs Houston Texas

When I found out about MGR I was excited and a bit on the questionable side because I didn't want to lose out on money that I worked so hard to save up and invest into my own business, the representative I was emailed by went by the name of James Farrol (if that is the correct spelling) who would call me to see if I had made up my mind about using their services and assured me that I would have no regrets.

I ended up sending my money and never hearing from him again and when I finally got through to the number that I would normally get to him on before paying my money another representative answered and had claimed he never heared of him and when I responed that I have his email saved he went on to say he was fired and could he help me. I then knew I had been scammed!!

I went on to ask him what was going on with my results because I was at the 13 week mark which I was told it was a 8-10 week wait and he said I should be recieving a letter within the next two weeks and from there my nightmare becamr reality hearing that for months to come from different representatives! I never thought I would be scammed but it happened and I don't want this to happen to anyone else that has worked hard for their money and get it literally stolen from them as well.

Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2007 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGR-Solutions/Houston-Texas-77079/MGR-Solutions-Liars-Scam-Artists-and-Rip-Offs-Houston-Texas-245104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGR Solutions