Complaint Review: MGR Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Wasola Missouri
MGR Solutions
14781 Memorial Drive, Suite 1999 Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-931-2249
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

MGR Solutions RIPOFF HELP GETTING A GRANT. TAKE YOUR MONEY AND CAN NEVER GET THEM ON THE PHONE Houston Texas

Goverment Grants, You are told you will get a grant in about 6-8 weeks. You can keep calling and get a recording. The recording tells you to leave a mess. and they will get back to you NOT. I was told on 5/8/2007 when I was just lucky to get a person, that I was going to get a call on 5/15/2007 between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm by a Mr. Bryant to let me know if I got the grant or not, But I am still waiting. I gave them $459.00 mailed to them in Nov.2006, and was told I would get at least $25,000.00. I was stupid.

Gretchen
Wasola, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGR-Solutions/Houston-Texas-77079/MGR-Solutions-RIPOFF-HELP-GETTING-A-GRANT-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-AND-CAN-NEVER-GET-THEM-ON-THE-P-253696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGR Solutions