Complaint Review: MGR Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 30, 2007

• Reported By:Redmond Washington
MGR Solutions
14781 Memorial Dr. Suite #1999 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

MGR Solutions Took money with no results, refuses to return phone calls Houston Texas

In July of last year, I was contacted by MGR Solutions after filling out an online form. After being convinced by the agent what a great company they were and that a whopping 97% of their clients received the grants that they applied for, I dutifully sent my money order for $449, received my paperwork and returned it. Ever since then, MGR's customer service has completely under whelmed and disappointed me. On January 4th of this year, I was told that a decision had been made on my grant and I would receive an answer in the mail in 7-10 days. Of course, a month went by and I received nothing. I called back and a nice man told me that a tracking department had been hired to straighten out the problems that had been happening with mailing and I should receive something by the end of the month. Again when nothing came in the mail, I called back in March, only to be told that a decision HAD NOT been made on my grant and that they were now doing a background check on me and I should wait another month to hear back. For the remainder of March and April, I left messages on the company's voicemail once a week for a customer service return call; to which not one was ever returned.

Clearly this is unacceptable, however, since no one will return my calls, what can I do? I have requested a refund by email and will update this if anything happens. I am also seeking legal counsel.

Danielle
Redmond, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2007 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGR-Solutions/Houston-Texas-77079/MGR-Solutions-Took-money-with-no-results-refuses-to-return-phone-calls-Houston-Texas-246213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGR Solutions