Complaint Review: MGR Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2007

• Reported By:Lafayette Louisiana
MGR Solutions
mgrsolutions.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

MGR Solutions MGR RIPS OFF INNOCENT PEOPLE DONT FALL PREY!!! Houston Texas

I too, am a young entreprenuer who was seeking grants to start a small buisness. A lady who identified herself as Sarah Falcon called me during my search and claimed that I qualified for 25,000 to start a small buisness after paying a fee of 349.00 I recieved a survey filled it out and returned it.

After the six to eight weeks that I was told I had to wait, I called to find out my status. I was quoted several different things. The last time I talk to a representative from MGR he had told me that the grants were backed up and that it should clear within the next 30 days because of the new year.

I have tried to reach this company several times and the phonelines no longer work you cannot get through to a representative, also if you visit thier website it convienently is no longer accepting applications.

If there are any lawyers out there who are interested in taking on this matter please contact me by email because I hoping by joining in with others who have gotten scammed by this company no other innocent people get involved!!

Bernadette
Lafayette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2007 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MGR-Solutions/Houston-Texas/MGR-Solutions-MGR-RIPS-OFF-INNOCENT-PEOPLE-DONT-FALL-PREY-Houston-Texas-248230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MGR Solutions