Complaint Review: MHS Physicians of Texas

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Rita — Sweetwater Texas U.S.A.
MHS Physicians of Texas
18955 Memorial N #420, Humble Texas 77338-4264 Humble, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 281-319-5981
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

MHS Physicians of Texas This doctor put an injection into my hamstring, I became very, very sick , yet in my med. records they dont have any injection listed at all Humble, Texas

I was having pain in my hamstring and had seen this doctor once and he had me come back later on, I did go back and he said I had hamstring inflamation and that he could put a shot in it, I said ok. He put the injection in the hamstring and said I needed physical therapy, which I tried to go but after a few days I became so ill, was in ER after ER and a hospital for 9 days. Later I went to this mans office and requested copies of my medical records which I did get but there is no mention of puting a shot in the leg nor what the medicine was. In the copies there was a page from the physical therapy dept. that said I had gotten 2 injections and it was cortizone. I did NOT get 2 shots, and today I called my insurance company and found out the injection was     TRIAMCINOLONEACETONIDE. I never knew that you had to go somewhere else to find out about an injection that made you so sick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MHS-Physicians-of-Texas/Humble-Texas-/MHS-Physicians-of-Texas-This-doctor-put-an-injection-into-my-hamstring-I-became-very-ve-941325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MHS Physicians of Texas