Complaint Review: MIC Project Solutions

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: skeetz1105 — St Francis Wisconsin
MIC Project Solutions
22 Riverside Drive NE St Cloud, Minnesota United States of America

MIC Project Solutions Kristen Moran Doesn't Pay Contract Employees for Work Done St Cloud, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: He paid me!

*Consumer Comment: They got me too

On February 1, 2013 I accepted and performed a one-day project with MIC Project Solutions through Work Market (a platform in which I receive job notifications via email and get paid).  I went to the site in Greendale, Wisconsin, successfully completed the assignment, called in my hours (roughly 2) that day before I left the site, and have not yet been paid.  I've contacted MIC through email/phone/text and Work Market on 3 occasions over the last 2 weeks but have not gotten a response from MIC.  Work Market claims they have frozen MIC's account until payment is made, but I have not had the money deposited into my account.  I would highly discourage anyone from working for MIC or Work Market (which getting payment from them in the past has proven to be very difficult).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIC-Project-Solutions/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56304/MIC-Project-Solutions-Kristen-Moran-Doesnt-Pay-Contract-Employees-for-Work-Done-St-Cloud-1036927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIC Project Solutions

He paid me!

AUTHOR: merkurfan - ()

I had to threaten a theft of services charge and upload the mechanics lien documents to the work order but Derek Legendre of MIC Project solutions (he owns other companies. Keep an eye out for him) did finely settle his invoice this morning.

I can not, and will not suggest anyone do business with him.

They got me too

AUTHOR: merkurfan - ()

70 bucks. Some Derek guy will tell you he bought the company and is "working on payment" There is NOTHING to work on. They entered in to a contract with me to complete a job. That job was completed to their satisfaction as they approved the WO for payment and gave me a 5 star rating.

They just never paid it.

Why Workmarket allows this to happen is beyond me. They are the only platform extending credit using the providers money.

I have since stopped taking work from unknown buyers on WM. To much risk for to little reward.