Complaint Review: MICHAEL GILL & RICHARD HARGUS, UNITED STATES TAX RELIEF AGENCY

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2008

• Reported By:PAINESVILLE Ohio
MICHAEL GILL & RICHARD HARGUS, UNITED STATES TAX RELIEF AGENCY
12340 SEAL BEACH BOULEVARD, BUILDING B 5TH FLOOR SEAL BEACH, California U.S.A.

RICHARD HARGUSMICHAEL GILL & RICHARD HARGUSMICHAEL GILL & RICHARD HARGUS, UNITED STATES TAX RELIEF AGENCY Promised me help with my IRS debt, took my $3,200 and strung me along for the past two years with no results other than owing more money to the IRS SEAL BEACH California

I went on line to find some help with my IRS debt. I ran across the United States Tax Relief Agency whcih sound and looked like a reputable company. I was connected to Michael D. Gill the so called Executive Director. Mr. Gill sold me like I've never been sold before. Once I hung up with Mr. Gill I actually felt like there was some hope getting me IRS debt cleared up. I then paid my $3,200 and sent over all of my personal information along with the contract and power of attorney.

I did not here anything for a little while, until I was notified that a A Stephen Katz was in charge of my case. Mr. Katz allegedly worked on my behalf for a while with no results. I contacted Mr. Gill just to let him know that Mr.Katz had got no where with my case. I asked for a refund about 6 months later. Mr. Gill refused to even consider refunding me my money, but he did insist that he escalate my case to one of the best tax relief agents in the business, Richard L. Hargus. After explaining my frustrations to Mr. Hargus, he assured me he would be able to come up with some type of settlement for me. Mr. Hargus has been stringing me along for 1.5 years now.

I had a conversation with him in the beginning of January regarding me case and how I really need him to produce some results for me. I started feeling like I was being ripped off so I call the IRS today 01/28/2008 only to finf out that nobody has talked to the IRS about my case since mid 2006. I cant' begin to tell you how voilated I feel. I tryed hiring a professional to help me out and really It made things a lot worse. I wish someone could help me out with this.

james
PAINESVILLE, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICHAEL-GILL-RICHARD-HARGUS-UNITED-STATES-TAX-RELIEF-AGENCY/SEAL-BEACH-California-90740/RICHARD-HARGUSMICHAEL-GILL-RICHARD-HARGUSMICHAEL-GILL-RICHARD-HARGUS-UNITED-STATES-TA-304034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICHAEL GILL & RICHARD HARGUS, UNITED STATES TAX RELIEF AGENCY