• Report: #971949

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Aieleen — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
BEIJING CN Internet United States of America

I recently went online to purchase a Michael Kors bag from http://www.michaelkorsplaza1.us/ and thought I'm getting a great deal on bags. The website uses the Michael Kors name and logos. They use all the same photography as the actual Michael Kors site. The pictures of Michael Kors bag look so real and leather. I also check their refund and return policy and they make it seem very easy.

After ordering 3 bags and 1 wallet for $618.57, which came to $653.63 because of the International charge fees. I was contacted by a guy named Tell Will via email confirming my order and letting me know they are processing the order. Eight days later I received one bag out of the 4 item I purchased. When I opened the package I automatically know this bag is fake and it was also defective. The package came somewhere from Beijing, China and I can't read the return address because it's written in Chinese or something. [continued below]....
..... The bag was not the same purse i ordered thru their website.

I immediately contacted them to let them know I would like to return this fake bag and cancel the rest of my order. This guy Will in customer service have been going back and forth with me refusing to provide an address I could send it back. He was giving me an excuse that I will have to spend more money in shipping and I have to pay for their shipping, basically refusing to refund my money. I kept asking when will I get the rest of my refund and he would come back with another excuse.

After getting frustrated from going back and forth and getting no resolution. I called my credit card company and dispute the charges. I tried to get a return address for the last time and this Tell Will came back to me with they will only refund me $30. I gave up and letting my Credit card company deal with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICHAEL-KORS/internet/MICHAEL-KORS-NPower-Network-T-Beijing-CN-FAKE-MICHAEL-KORS-OUTLET-FRAUDENT-ITS-A-SCAM-B-971949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICHAEL KORS